Saturday, October 25, 2008

Satisfaction

Isaac battles a NecromorphImage via WikipediaWork is really starting to make me mad. I don't have to work right now. I don't need money. Why am I working? This is stupid. The only time I spend money is to GO TO WORK.

Anyway. I got banned from XBL AGAIN >:(. This is the third time. I still have no idea why. If it is from user feedback why haven't my other friends who pwn people and have horrible rep on TF2 get banned too? Its racist that's why.

Yesterday I got my laptop. Didn't get to mess with it that much though BECAUSE I HAD TO WORK. So I'm using it a good bit today. I like it. I don't know what the big deal is with Vista. It works just fine for me. If I have any problems I will be sure to blog about them though. I thought this thing would come packed with the free software but they actually sent it in a separate disc. So I don't have to waste my time taking everything off. I did take MacAfee or whatever it is called. The security program, my mom's laptop came with it and when I used it I had a horrible time doing simple things. It trys to block everything you try to access or download. Including games that you put in it. "ALERT!! The virus 'HALO.exe' IS TRYING TO EFF YOU UP! WOULD YOU LIKE US TO STOP IT?" No asshole I don't. Fortunately it was a lot easier to get off than I thought it would be.

So since everyone is playing Fable 2 and I'm banned from XBL I have been playing more Dead Space. Not so much Viva Pinata. No real reason. Just figured I can beat this game and get it done and over with. Then I will move to VP.

Soooo I think thats it. I work tomorrow, Monday, and Wednesday next this week.

Dave


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]