Sunday, October 19, 2008

Shoot

Dead Space guyImage by oed via FlickrMan it has been a while since I got a free moment. I have been pretty busy lately. With work and Amanda. Unfortunately more work than Amanda. I am on my own at the registers at Sears now. Which means I should know everything about them, fyi I don't at all.

In the spare time I do get, which like I said is not is not much, I did the usual. Watch my shows [Chuck, Heroes, Fringe, My Name is Earl, and House..actually haven't watched that yet but I am about to.] and played TF2. Speaking of TF2 the community that I am a part of has started blooming more. Which I am really excited about. We are having weekly gaming practices [or goofing off sessions] every saturday. The site has a new 'achievement' system, which is pretty cool. Looking forward to seeing what else Elestian and Phaethon have up there sleeve.

Other games I have been playing include Viva Pinata:Trouble in Paradise. Now people always laugh at me when I say that but if anyone actually takes the time to play it 9/10 times they do like the game as well. Its a good game. I bought that...uhhh about a week ago with my first paycheck. Today I bought another game called Dead Space. Haven't played it more than 10 minutes yet, mom has asked me to do a bunch of stupid random work.

One more thing is that tomorrow will be a year that Amanda and I have been dating. I am very happy with her and I love her so much. I hope we have more years together to come.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]