Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Fail

I have not updated this thing in over a month. Not because I'm busy, but rather because I'm too lazy. I haven't been doing much of anything than playing games and working. Which is pretty lame actually...I don't know the last time I actually went out with Amanda. It sad I know.

Well hopefully this will get me back in the kick of blogging again.

MY LAPTOP IS AFK FOR TOO LONG. I have no idea whats going on with it. It broke. I sent it in. Its now MIA. Dell needs to get on this like now or they will face my wrath.

Speaking of wrath I have reread all of my FMA mangas. Best manga ever. I just found out that the new one won't be out until may. :(

Soooo what else...not too much but there probably is I just haven't been updating in the time that I remember. Fail.

Also Dom if you are reading this, I don't care if its boring. Its still more awesome than you can imagine...Although it is rather boring context I make it interesting with my wit and style. SO SUCK IT.

UPDATESSSSSSS

Dave.