Monday, June 30, 2008

Vroom vroom

Last night was...interesting.

Lets start with the day though. I played fire emblem.

Okay onto the night now. Amanda and I went to the movies to see the love guru. It was pretty good. I liked it. Not really sure how amanda felt about it though...hmm. Then since she didn't want to go home yet we decided to go to wal-mart for a bit. While we were there I saw no name. I haven't seen her in like 10 years so that was nice. She was with some large creature though...Anywho then I saw Aubree and her boyfriend Captian Caveman. So that was nice I haven't seen Aubree since school and I haven't seen Cpt. Caveman since like football some football game at the school. Then we walked around for a bit. I got the orange box...again, since my piece of crap xbox ate the first one. So blah blah blah it is now like 10:10...I have to have amanda back by 10:30. I didn't want to get her in trouble again so I tried to rush a little bit

Well lady fucking dah I go 50 for maybe oh idk 20 secs and of course a cop caught me. Great oh and where do I get pulled over at? In front of amanda's house. Super. It was 10:30 though so I still won. Blah blah blah I get some bs ticket that isn't really a speeding ticket. Works for me. No points and less money. But not enough less money.

Dave's wallet:
Initial: 80
Movie: -17
Game: -42
TICKET: -108
Final balance: -87 :( :( :( :( WTF GAY

Was not too happy about last night. I didn't feel like doing anything when I got home. So I went to bed...I did watch the venture brothers but that was it.

TODAY

Not much. I seem to take breaks every other day from excitement. I needed it today. I played fire emblem mostly. A little orange box until it got to laggy to handle. Then i went to drop off mom's 5 bags of xxl clothes at goodwill. Which took me longer to find than it should have. More game playing. Then amanda is at the park. So I start walking over to see her and down the ally comes mom.
"Where do you think you are going?"
"*sigh* the park."
"Oh well I need you to run into numero uno's for me to pick up the pizza."
"*sigh* whatever."
Then we go to giant eagle...wtf I guess I need to get her tea too. Then we proceed to numero uno's. In the meantime she informs me that I fail at life because I was suppose to get a receipt at goodwill. Well too fucking bad who cares. Get the pizza get home then eat like 5 slices out of 8. Played fire emblem for like 20 mins the I was just too tired so I took a nap until mom was kind enough to wake me at 9. Rest of the time until now I was playing fire emblem. Again. I like to play new games until I beat them. Sorry world.

Thats it..I'm done.



No its not the Home School Fools

Dave