Saturday, July 5, 2008

No more light

Hey not too much to really talk about even though I haven't posted in forever. I have just been pretty much playing The Orange Box and Fire Emblem. Besides that nothing too exciting.

Started clearing out my room yesterday to start painting. Drove all over the place getting primer and paint and more primer and paint brushes. Argued with my mom because she is "stressed". She just complains that she is too fat to move up and down stairs. Well try damnit. Watched the fix of course. VERY sad about Death Note. WHO KILLS THE MAIN CHARACTER YOU MEAN FUCKS. The slept, or not rather, on the couch.

Got up at like nine with about 4 hours of sleep. Not cool. Painted my room some more then ate then took a nap. Semi finished painting then after playing some TF2. Now I just have to do some touch ups and I'm done. Get on xbox. WTF BANNED!?!?!?!?!?!?! HOW
GAY IS THAT!!!! I honestly have no idea what the fuck happened it just says inappropriate content. Well if you don't tell me what I did chances are I'm going to do it again XBOX. Fuck that I will just play on Amanda's name. She needs some achievements. So that goes away on the 8th. Which isn't too bad I guess. But I hate not knowing what the hell I did to deserve that.

So thats about it. I guess I will go finish painting now.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LIGGGGGGHHHHHHTTTTTTT



:'(

EDIT: Oh yea and I got my acceptance letter from Penn Tech today. So thats cool.

----------------
Now playing: Feadz - b2 lt replay
via FoxyTunes
Dave